Wow, it has been un-springlike this year. Finally things are starting to bloom, and we have been out to do a few things in our yard and garden. Over the weekend we laid some stepping stones on our terrace...those who know us well know that this has been a very long process! Anyway, the stones look great, now we just need to get some more and finish the job. I am planting all kinds of crazy groundcovers to grow between the stones, and am crossing my fingers that they work like I am envisioning. I am also crossing my fingers that the deer and the porcupines and the racoons don't think they are tasty. I had to include some lilac photos, because they are just coming out, and I know Jenny loves the lilacs! Wish I could include the smell.
Have a great day everyone!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey mom! These pictures of the flowers are beautiful! It makes me feel like I'm right there smelling the lilacs. Sigh.....miss you guys!
Post a Comment